Friday, September 9, 2011

I just found the coolest sewing blog!!! OMG!

http://presserfoot.blogspot.com/

I just stumbled on this.  I love, love, love the stuff she's made!  I plan to use up some of my stash in an attempt to make one of the ruffly scarves (I'll use silk). 


In boring job hunting news: DH is now being courted by 4 companies (most in SF).  The latest may let him work from here for a while (this would be a mixed blessing--good financially but would mean I'm stuck in this gig for a while). Oh well.  I'm just crossing my fingers he gets a job (and one he likes). 

In other news, I now have a vagulely professional sewing gig.  A buddy of mine is opening a store in her little town in MT and has asked me to design/sew some inventory for her.  So far, I've made 3 burp cloths (not a lot, but my time is seriously limited).

I guess that's it for now.  TGIF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment