Saturday, February 4, 2012

SAHM DAY 1

Hi Everyone.  I've moved to Pasadena, CA. I love it here.  I've decided to take a break from working. For a month, I had my 2 year old daughter enrolled in a preschool. I had a much needed break during this time. The preschool, did not work out. It was a horrible experience for all. At any rate, after several preschool tours (I found several I loved but that's beside the point), and a lot of soul searching, I've decided to be a stay at home mom for a while. My little one needs me and I need her. For the $190/week that I was paying for a crappy preschool, we can do an awful lot of awesome things together.  So, this blog is changing to focus on my adventures as a new stay at home mom. I suspect my outlook will be a bit more cheery. :)

I've already purchased a bunch of art supplies and have picked up information for local swimming lessons.
-Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment