Thursday, February 9, 2012

paint brush cleaner also works on toddler clothes

From time to time, I paint with acrylics on canvas. I also am the mother of a toddler. You can see how this might not be the best combination.  The paints are kept up high and by some miracle I was blessed with a toddler who is NOT a climber--I must have been a saint in a previous life, right? That said, sometimes my toddler and my paints come in contact with each other.  Last time it came in contact with a brand new pretty little toddler shirt. Today Piglet got orange paint on her Halloween PJ's (there's no convincing a toddler that a holiday has passed and it's time to move on--she's currently sporting a reindeer shirt).  At any rate, when Piglet "ruined" her new shirt last time, I tried to scrub it out and in a moment of desperation, used some brush cleaner (I used Master's--it's the only thing I use on my brushes).  It worked. I got every bit of it out. So here's hoping it works again. It was the only thing that worked last time. I've posted a link to it below in case any of you have the same issue. I have the weirdest first world problems.


<iframe src="http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?lt1=_blank&bc1=000000&IS2=1&bg1=FFFFFF&fc1=000000&lc1=0000FF&t=thekeeofsec-20&o=1&p=8&l=as4&m=amazon&f=ifr&ref=ss_til&asins=B001TNR7VM" style="width:120px;height:240px;" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment